It looks like the CNAIPIC Hack is really a never ending story… I wonder why each event occurring in Italy, however dramatic, must always have an ironic twist. I already discussed about the shadows surrounding the Italian Cyber Police Hack: few hours ago the latest episode of the farce, an hacker called evil18 defaced the Italian Anonymous Blog with an image of His Holiness Benedictus XVI, who fools the Italian Anonymous for the doubts surrounding the event:
In an Italian characterized by a deep German accent, the Pope (“His Holiness owns you”) fools the alleged perpetrators (“Beautiful Children Go Home”), quoting what it seems to be a chat fragment in which the alleged authors declare they will soon release the entire dump (so far only two releases of the promises three have been published).
The mistery continues…
Kudos to Guelfoweb for reporting the link!
- 855,821 hits since November 2010
08/13/2011 - My Post on Android Malware Mentioned on Engadget.
04/14/2011 - The Article Smart Grid: L'ultima Frontiera del Cybercrime published on ICT Security Magazine May 2011.
03/14/2011 - Security Summit 2011: Paolo Passeri guest at Round Table "Mobile Security: Rischi, Tecnologie, Mercato"
02/14/2011 - The Article Gears of Cyberwar published on ICT Security Magazine January 2011.
About This Blog
In this blog I express my personal opinion, which does not necessarily reflects the opinion of my organization, about events and news or interest, concerning information security, winking to mobile world and, why not, to some curious personal event.
Every information is reported with its source.
Anyone intending to use information contained in my post is free to do so, provided that mention my blog in your article.
Top Posts & Pages
- List Of Hacked Celebrities Who Had (Nude) Photos Leaked
- 1-15 July 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 2012 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- A (Graphical) World of Botnets and Cyber Attacks
- 1-15 June 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics (Summary)
- One Year Of Android Malware (Full List)
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- P.F. Chang's incident calls for updating payments tech lnkd.in/dQpjRE8 - 1 day ago
- @artbyalida @thepacketrat he did the same one week ago for CNET… - 1 day ago
- WSJ website hacked, data offered for 1 bitcoin -> Here's a cyber attack that will be included in the next timeline: arstechnica.com/security/2014/… - 1 day ago
- @HP TippingPoint and @lastlineinc team up to offer advanced network protection h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Security… - 1 day ago
- Without a good Italian espresso it's impossible to build cutting-edge technology! http://t.co/GZTZFXktsc - 1 day ago
- @lastlineinc recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor | Business Wire businesswire.com/news/home/2014… - 3 days ago
- 1-15 July 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline #Infosec #Cyberattacks wp.me/p14J6X-2D9 - 3 days ago
- @ckreibich same test worked with an @A10Networks SSL inspector: malicious files downloaded through an https connection perfectly detected! - 1 week ago
- RT @lastlineinc: 'Cloud malware analysis a must-have for advanced threat protection' @TechTarget bit.ly/W70Opa http://t.co/ji5qWtt… - 1 week ago
- RT @cedricpernet: We are proud to be the first french guys to release a white paper about an #APT group :) ow.ly/z2fzL #cybercri… - 1 week ago