After some mutual attacks in terms of DDoS and defacements (with a new entry from Morocco and a resounding defacement against the Tel Aviv University Security Studies Program website, the head of the National Cyber Defense Authority), this week has seen the revamping of Credit Cards leaks “thanks” to Zcompany Hacker crew, who dumped more than 200 Credit Cards belonging to Israel And United States.
Even considering this latter event, however, the timeline seems to have confirmed the descending trend, with the early actors of both parties apparently quiet inside their virtual shelters (maybe to elaborate new strategies). But in this apparently calm sky a new thunderstorm threatens the horizon: it is the Anonymous which posted a message promising a reign of terror for Israel…
If you have a look to the Middle East nations involved in the cyber conflict which made attacks or suffered attacks (depicted in the map below that does not include U.S. victim of the latest Credit Card leak and France whose Council of Jewish Institutions was hacked earlier in June), you may easily notice that the virtual geopolitics reflect nearly exactly the real ones (the dotted arrow from Iran indicates the uncertainty of the nationality of OxOmar) with the new entry of Pakistani ZHC.
- 853,389 hits since November 2010
08/13/2011 - My Post on Android Malware Mentioned on Engadget.
04/14/2011 - The Article Smart Grid: L'ultima Frontiera del Cybercrime published on ICT Security Magazine May 2011.
03/14/2011 - Security Summit 2011: Paolo Passeri guest at Round Table "Mobile Security: Rischi, Tecnologie, Mercato"
02/14/2011 - The Article Gears of Cyberwar published on ICT Security Magazine January 2011.
About This Blog
In this blog I express my personal opinion, which does not necessarily reflects the opinion of my organization, about events and news or interest, concerning information security, winking to mobile world and, why not, to some curious personal event.
Every information is reported with its source.
Anyone intending to use information contained in my post is free to do so, provided that mention my blog in your article.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1-15 July 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- List Of Hacked Celebrities Who Had (Nude) Photos Leaked
- 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 2012 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- A (Graphical) World of Botnets and Cyber Attacks
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics (Summary)
- June 2014 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 1-15 June 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- @lastlineinc recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor | Business Wire businesswire.com/news/home/2014… - 17 hours ago
- 1-15 July 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline #Infosec #Cyberattacks wp.me/p14J6X-2D9 - 1 day ago
- @ckreibich same test worked with an @A10Networks SSL inspector: malicious files downloaded through an https connection perfectly detected! - 5 days ago
- RT @lastlineinc: 'Cloud malware analysis a must-have for advanced threat protection' @TechTarget bit.ly/W70Opa http://t.co/ji5qWtt… - 6 days ago
- RT @cedricpernet: We are proud to be the first french guys to release a white paper about an #APT group :) ow.ly/z2fzL #cybercri… - 1 week ago
- Chinese businessman charged with hacking Boeing, Lockheed Martin ars.to/1yayEY9 - 1 week ago
- RT @lastlineinc: 1st quarter '15 earnings call from @barracuda mentions @lastlineinc to power APT protection hubs.ly/q0Hmf0 http://… - 1 week ago
- June 2014 Cyber Attacks Statistics wp.me/p14J6X-2CJ - 2 weeks ago
- I had to change the June Cyber Attacks Timeline after the revelation the alleged hack to the Hedge Fund was not real: hackmageddon.com/2014/07/02/16-… - 2 weeks ago
- @claushoumann Thank you, I really appreciate your support! It's time consuming but I believe it's worthwhile! - 2 weeks ago