After some mutual attacks in terms of DDoS and defacements (with a new entry from Morocco and a resounding defacement against the Tel Aviv University Security Studies Program website, the head of the National Cyber Defense Authority), this week has seen the revamping of Credit Cards leaks “thanks” to Zcompany Hacker crew, who dumped more than 200 Credit Cards belonging to Israel And United States.
Even considering this latter event, however, the timeline seems to have confirmed the descending trend, with the early actors of both parties apparently quiet inside their virtual shelters (maybe to elaborate new strategies). But in this apparently calm sky a new thunderstorm threatens the horizon: it is the Anonymous which posted a message promising a reign of terror for Israel…
If you have a look to the Middle East nations involved in the cyber conflict which made attacks or suffered attacks (depicted in the map below that does not include U.S. victim of the latest Credit Card leak and France whose Council of Jewish Institutions was hacked earlier in June), you may easily notice that the virtual geopolitics reflect nearly exactly the real ones (the dotted arrow from Iran indicates the uncertainty of the nationality of OxOmar) with the new entry of Pakistani ZHC.
- 1,405,760 hits since November 2010
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
About This Blog
In this blog I express my personal opinion, which does not necessarily reflects the opinion of my organization, about events and news or interest, concerning information security, winking to mobile world and, why not, to some curious personal event.
Every information is reported with its source.
Anyone intending to use the information contained in my posts is free to do so, provided my blog is mentioned in your article.
Top Posts & Pages
- List Of Hacked Celebrities Who Had (Nude) Photos Leaked
- 1-15 March 2015 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- 2012 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- A (Graphical) World of Botnets and Cyber Attacks
- 2015 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics (Summary)
- January 2015 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2011 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index