After some mutual attacks in terms of DDoS and defacements (with a new entry from Morocco and a resounding defacement against the Tel Aviv University Security Studies Program website, the head of the National Cyber Defense Authority), this week has seen the revamping of Credit Cards leaks “thanks” to Zcompany Hacker crew, who dumped more than 200 Credit Cards belonging to Israel And United States.
Even considering this latter event, however, the timeline seems to have confirmed the descending trend, with the early actors of both parties apparently quiet inside their virtual shelters (maybe to elaborate new strategies). But in this apparently calm sky a new thunderstorm threatens the horizon: it is the Anonymous which posted a message promising a reign of terror for Israel…
If you have a look to the Middle East nations involved in the cyber conflict which made attacks or suffered attacks (depicted in the map below that does not include U.S. victim of the latest Credit Card leak and France whose Council of Jewish Institutions was hacked earlier in June), you may easily notice that the virtual geopolitics reflect nearly exactly the real ones (the dotted arrow from Iran indicates the uncertainty of the nationality of OxOmar) with the new entry of Pakistani ZHC.
- 879,552 hits since November 2010
08/13/2011 - My Post on Android Malware Mentioned on Engadget.
04/14/2011 - The Article Smart Grid: L'ultima Frontiera del Cybercrime published on ICT Security Magazine May 2011.
03/14/2011 - Security Summit 2011: Paolo Passeri guest at Round Table "Mobile Security: Rischi, Tecnologie, Mercato"
02/14/2011 - The Article Gears of Cyberwar published on ICT Security Magazine January 2011.
About This Blog
In this blog I express my personal opinion, which does not necessarily reflects the opinion of my organization, about events and news or interest, concerning information security, winking to mobile world and, why not, to some curious personal event.
Every information is reported with its source.
Anyone intending to use information contained in my post is free to do so, provided that mention my blog in your article.
Top Posts & Pages
- List Of Hacked Celebrities Who Had (Nude) Photos Leaked
- 1-15 August 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 2012 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Statistics (Summary)
- 2013 Cyber Attacks Timeline Master Index
- 16-31 December 2013 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- A (Graphical) World of Botnets and Cyber Attacks
- 1-15 June 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline
- UPS says 51 stores infected with credit card stealing malware ars.to/1nbAUal - 6 hours ago
- 1-15 August 2014 Cyber Attacks Timeline wp.me/p14J6X-2DG - 2 days ago
- Europe's new data laws: how many cloud vendors would comply? Only one cloud provider in 100 study finds. zdnet.com/europes-new-da… - 4 days ago
- RT @helpnetsecurity: A look at advanced targeted attacks through the lens of a human-rights NGO - bit.ly/1nNAt5s - 1 week ago
- New study: Activists pose easy target for nation-state attackers ars.to/1uLbZ2C - 1 week ago
- A Look at Advanced Targeted Attacks Through the Lense of a Human-Rights NGO, World Uyghur Congress labs.lastline.com/a-look-at-adva… - 1 week ago
- July 2014 Cyber Attacks Statistics wp.me/p14J6X-2Dm - 1 week ago
- @jmsahr @ericdknapp @icsisac THX 4 jumping into the fray! If helpful I tried in the past.. 2 much time Xpensive 4 me! paulsparrows.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/infogr… - 1 week ago
- RT @lastlineinc: At @BlackHatEvents? Stop by booth #256 to meet our team! http://t.co/kMX0x2kb1Y - 1 week ago
- Now and then Outlook for Mac hides inexplicably and irreversibly some messages (using gmail with IMAP). Falling back to @Postbox mode! - 1 week ago